BHS Business Alliance is a collaboration of business, community, and school leaders committed to educating each student to be a responsible and productive citizen who can effectively manage future challenges.
Through the support, dedication and commitment of our volunteers, we are able to provide a variety of opportunities to our students that help them understand the skills needed to become successful in their future. Business Alliance members can help with career fairs, practice job interviews, business ethics discussions, job shadowing, securing guest speakers, editing resumes, site tours, field trips, and internships. There are no time requirements. Your level of involvement is completely up to you.
For more information regarding BHS Business Alliance or to become a member, contact Mary-Kathryn Connor at
King's Auto Service, Dean Bailey
- Alfred Williams & Company, Gordon Brown
- The Umstead Hotel and Spa, Kathy Brown
- ITB Fitness, Chris and Amy Cherico
- Ernst & Young LLP, Lance Hardin
- Wake Technical Community College, Jess MacNair
- Argon Medical Devices, John Kruse
- Attorney and Mediator, Karen Peeler
- Raleigh Tutoring Services, Melissa Rich
- Cameron Village Chick-fil-A, Mary Rouse
- Troutman Sanders, Bill Scoggin
- State Employees' Credit Union, Hill Scott
Hayes Barton Pharmacy, Tim White